- 71m @ 0.38% Co from 10m including 45m @ 17.1g/t Ga *
- Proterozoic Damaran host rocks, north eastern Namibia
- Extensive tenement holding, ~200km2
- Hole drilled in 2011, no follow up work for Co recorded as work focussed on iron mineralisation
- Large nearby circa 3km long coincident Cu-Co soil anomaly
- Four month option to purchase an 85% interest
- Local consultants being engaged, work to commence in early 2018
Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX: CAZ, “Cazaly” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce it has acquired an option to purchase an 85% equity interest in the Tsumkwe project, located in Namibia and which is prospective for copper-cobalt mineralisation (“the Project”).